Analytical Testing Services
From Testing Services
UL microbiologists and chemists have been at the forefront of safety science for decades. Our analytical testing services help manufacturers and retailers confirm that products-from food and drugs to chemicals, household goods and toys-perform according to specifications and meet international standards.
UL's analytical testing services offer a full range of material testing analysis aimed at discovering impurities in raw materials/finished products and confirming product label claims.
We offer analytical testing utilizing:
- Ultraviolet light (UV)
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC)
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Inductively coupled plasma (ICP)
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
With analytical chemistry capabilities that cover a wide range of instrumental and classical wet chemistry techniques, UL's analytical testing services provide solutions to problems within the field of material science.
Based on recognized international standards, our analytical chemical testing helps promote consumer safety through regulatory compliance.