Analytical Testing Services
From Analytical Services
17 of the most toxic PCDD / F; results are published according to the required limit in concentration units and the units expressing the rate their toxic equivalent (I-TEF), determining how indicator (representatives of major technical mixtures) as well as toxic PCBs having similar toxicological effects, as PCDD / Fs (called . dioxin-like PCBs)
- PCDDs / PCDFs polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans dibenzo: 17 the most toxic 2,3,7,8-PCDD / F, the results are expressed both in concentration and international toxic equivalent factors units
- PCBs Polychlorinated biphenyls determination of indicator (representatives of major technical mixtures) and toxic PCBs with similar toxicological effects such as PCDD / F (so called Dioxin-like PCBs)s
- OCPs organochlorine pesticides (- comprising substance such as HCHs, DDTs, PCBZ, PCPs, and many other similar substances, their conformation and metabolites).
- Musk substances
- PAHs polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons including methylated PAHs
- PBDEs polybrominated diphenyl ethers indicator and total congener pattern
- Alkylphenols, phthalates and alkylphenoxylates
- Alkanes (referred to as C10-C30)
- The non-polar hydrocarbons (referred to as C10-C40)
- More than 250 substances
- Pharmaceuticals (hormones, antibiotics)
- Perflourinated chemicals like PFOS, PFOA, etc.
- Other substances according to the requirements of clients