Architectural Design Services
Project Management That Gets Results
Unlike most firms, L.R. Kimball employs a strong project management approach to project delivery. Our project managers are trained in the latest methodology created by the Project Management Institute (PMI), and many are certified as Project Management Professionals (PMP).
The project manager’s responsibility is to act as your day-to-day contact with our team and successfully deliver your project.
We believe that design should:
- Enhance strategic objectives for a client’s business or an institution to achieve its vision, mission and operational goals.
- Minimize impact on the environment through sustainability.
- Improve existing spaces, create a sense of place and be contextually responsible.
- Balance needs, quality, cost and time to ensure feasibility and success of the project.
L.R. Kimball believes that design and engineering decisions have an impact on the environment. Our staff is experienced with sustainable design and LEED certification. While the principles are not altogether new, their application involves a new way of thinking about our built environment. The approach to design is best achieved through integration.
In today’s increasingly complex and changing society, the challenge is to meet present needs while looking ahead to provide for the future. The L.R. Kimball team is poised to assist clients with meeting these goals.
Sustainable Design Principles
- Utilize “appropriate” technology for significantly reducing energy consumption and operational costs.
- Maximize the use of sustainable materials that minimize the use of nonrenewable resources.
- Minimize negative impacts on indoor air quality.
- Improve the health, motivation and productivity of building users through the creation of improved, highly flexible environments.