ARKOIL Technologies developed and implemented its exclusive system for all types of storage tanks cleaning and hydrocarbons recovery in oil and petrochemical industries. ARKOIL was founded in 2006 to supply non-man entry crude tank cleaning services. Since then for many years of professional experience we have performed most challenging projects regardless of technical complexity, deadlines and weather conditions. We have already cleaned over 1,000 storage tanks worldwide different sizes and types of fixed or floating roofs. With our advanced tank cleaning technology, we provide extremely cost-effective tank cleaning and oil recovery services. This way we ensure our costumers’ tanks are taken out of use for a very short period of time.
ARKOIL System is based on transformation of steam energy and operates in potentially hazardous zones. The system can be tailored to any customers’ needs and requirements. We also have a very considerable experience in cleaning of damaged tanks.
ARKOIL System always proves its compliance with quality, health, safety & environmental standards of the clients and local governments worldwide. ARKOIL Technologies is VCA**, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and GOST certified.
Proactivity in HSE
- Non-man entry. Operators do not need to enter the tank
- No emission, no risk of explosion
- No chemicals or additional crudes
- Almost 100% of oil recovery
- Damage free. Shell, roof, coating of tank remain intact
- Time saving. Cleaning and recovery performed simultaneously, the process is several times shorter than any conventional method
- Significant volumes of sludge treated
- Minimal quantity of solid sediments
- Complete neutralization of pyrophoric compounds
- All-season. No weather restrictions