From Materials Testing
ESG Asbestos Limited, part of the Environmental Scientifics Group is the trusted partner for ongoing asbestos management and asbestos testing in the built environment with over 50 qualified asbestos specialists providing Asbestos Testing, Asbestos Surveys, Asbestos Sampling. Our team of qualified asbestos surveyors, analysts, consultants and project managers are highly experienced in asbestos management with impartial advice and solutions, offering a flexible approach with individually designed solutions to suit client requirements.
Our services include:
- Asbestos surveys, asbestos testing and sampling
- Statutory Asbestos re-inspections to ensure compliance with ACoP L127
- Asbestos sampling and material identification
- Air monitoring and 4-stage clearance
- Project management of remedial work including tender specifications and site supervision
- Compliance audit to review existing policies and procedures
- Electronic Asbestos Management System
- Asbestos awareness training
- Development of policies and management plans
- Enforcement liaison
- Expert Witness
- Training in the use of and provision of asbestos self-sampling equipment
Our team of experienced, independent asbestos experts provide local personnel and national coverage supported by our own UKAS accredited laboratories. This ensures the utmost integrity in the quality of your results. Additionally, our comprehensive range of asbestos services support clients in compliance with asbestos management.
Under the Control of Asbestos regulations 2012 and Regulation 4 'Duty to Manage', there is a responsibility on building owners, landlords and agents to manage the risk from asbestos containing material in their premises.