Asbestos Risk Assessment and Management Services
Businesses and organisations are legally required under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 to identify the presence of asbestos in their assets and manage it safely. Doing nothing is not an option and can result in severe health risks, significant clean-up costs and prosecution.
RSK’s comprehensive and safe asbestos survey and management service can help:
- Management surveys identify all visible and accessible asbestos materials
- Refurbishment and pre-demolition surveys are required when works will disturb areas that were not inspected as part of the management survey
- Bulk sampling and analysis in our own laboratories. We hold UKAS accreditation for both the sampling and analysis of asbestos materials.
- Risk assessments to help determine the action to be taken
- Preparation of plans and procedures for managing the risk of asbestos in a premises
- Databases for managing asbestos, particularly for multi-site property portfolios.