Opus DaytonKnight has a long and distinguished history in the design and construction of municipal infrastructure, and a deep understanding of asset performance. Along with impeccable international asset management credentials, we offer our clients a unique blend of skills to develop asset strategy, implement management processes, and measure and monitor performance.
Our international track record in asset management includes significant involvement with developing the formative International Infrastructure Management Manual, developed mainly in New Zealand and Australia. We are well connected with international best practice through our network of over 500 asset management practitioners.
Our expertise in asset management includes:
- Asset management strategy
- Master planning
- Establishing levels of service
- Identifying performance objectives and measurement
- Financial management
- Data management
- Inventory capture and management
- Condition and performance assessment
- Rehabilitation strategies
- Resilience planning and implementation