MICROCAT means microbial catalyst. The MICROCAT products are used in the wastewater and sludge treatment and in the soil bioremediation programs. The addition of the MICROCAT programs to a biological system increases its capacity to break the low-biodegrability compounds and allows to control conditions with a high variability in the contaminant charge.
- It is added directly to the treatment system without need to previously hydrate it.
- Packed in packages, of known weight, with water-soluble bundle.
- Easy and safe to use and handle.
- Reduces the cost of chemical additives. Low application cost.
- Long lifetime.
- Wide range of formulations available.
- Fast reply in emergencies.
- Stabilizes the treatment system performance.
- Increases the ammonia oxidation.