Biosafe - Online Biofilm Monitoring Services
Best early warning system for biofilm build up in a water system.
An important tool to control the risk of legionella growth.
It provides the system engineer, water chemist, or maintenance specialist with a powerful tool for planning inspections, for scheduling on-line or off-line cleaning, or for adjusting the timing and dosage of water treatment, and most importantly avoiding biological scale accumulation.
The biofilm system - Biosafe - is the best early warning system for biofilm buildup.
H2O Biofouling Solutions B.V. offers you the best technology to MONITOR in real-time the effectiveness of your biofilm control treatment. If your current treatment proves to be ineffective, the Biosafe probe will reveal the presence of a biofilm buildup before biofilm-associated risk arises.
- Reduction of Heat Transfer Efficiency.
- Root cause of Microbial Induced Corrosion (MIC).
- Increased risk for Legionella growth.
- Reduction of biofouling treatment effectiveness.
This real-time monitoring enables operators to identify biofilm on surfaces, to track the effectiveness of biocides and other water treatments for microbiological control, and to closely control those treatments so that the cleanliness of system surfaces is maintained.
- Real-time insight into the efficacy of biofilm mitigation procedures.
- Early warning for biofilm activity in cooling water systems.
- Improving plant operation reliability.
- Prevent costly shutdowns caused by Microbial Influenced Corrosion or high counts of Legionella bacteria.
- Suitable for biofilm monitoring in fresh, brackish and seawater.
- Automatic alarm generation by ineffective water treatment.
- Easy to install and operate, low maintenance.
- Data output directly to the ‘operating system’.
- Direct feedback to the system operators.