Borehole IP Services
From Geophysical Services
Measurement of the intrinsic resistivity and chargeability of the host rock to better plan a PP surface survey or a drilling program. Facilitate the quantitative interpretation of these surveys. Evaluation of the off-hole extension of a mineralized zone.
- Detection of disseminated metallic luster minerals (veins or gold structures, etc.)
- Detection of disseminated sulphides or veinlets surrounding a massive sulphide deposit.
- Discrimination between non-mineralized conductors (faults, shear zones, etc.)
- Detection of low or non-conductive solid sulphides (rich in sphalerite, discontinuous mineralized strips, isolated sulphide grains, stockwork, etc.)
- Mapping of alteration zones and structural elements controlling mineralization (porphyry copper systems).
- Mapping of clay minerals associated with kimberlites.
- Resistivity mapping to determine alteration or depth of a basin
- Selection of the best electrode configuration for recognition, depth of penetration or detailed mapping of targets