Brogan - CNC Plastic Machining Services
With unparalleled knowledge of thermoset and thermoplastic materials, we, at Brogan & Patrick Mfg. Corp. provides you with virtually unlimited CNC plastic machining possibilities. Possessing a wide variety of state-of-the-art CNC machining equipment, we routinely produce a variety of plastics parts in complex geometries and with tight tolerances. Our plastic machining services are second to none. We ensure that the production of your machined plastics parts is to your exact specifications and to the highest quality standards. With machining capabilities that include CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC routing, Screw Machining, Fabrication and assembly we meet our clients’ complex and diverse CNC plastic material requirements.
Most popular related searches
How Does CNC Plastic Machining Work
Machining of plastic parts is conducted in a completely controlled environment with the use of computers to control machine tools. The machine tools such as boring bars, inserts, drills, and end mills function through numerical control to handle activities like drilling, boring, milling, knurling, broaching, reaming, honing, grinding, tapping, thread milling, parting/cutting, among others. A computer program is customized using G-Code and conversational programming for each component’s design. The machines are programmed either at the CNC machine or offline and inputted into the CNC. The flow of CNC parts often follows these steps:
- Design of a 2D or 3D model of a machined part
- Turning the CAD file or 2D file into a CNC program
- Setting up the CNC machine
- Executing the machining operations by the CNC program as specified
Types of Materials that can be Machined at Brogan & Patrick
At Brogan & Patrick, we have highly skilled, trained and productive staff who are experts in deciding on the right materials and the right processes to guide your design challenges. With the latest CNC turning, machining, and milling equipment, our experienced machinists can fabricate your custom components in compliance with ISO certified standards. We are the leading plastic machining company near you, who can work with the following CNC plastic materials.
- Phenolics(G10, G11, G7, G9, GPO-3, C/CE, XXX, and more)
Brogan & Patrick’s CNC Plastic machining Capabilities
Being one of the leading plastic machining services providers, we at Brogan & Patrick ensure total satisfaction to every customer. The following capabilities help us achieve utmost customer satisfaction.
- With the right material selection, proven handling techniques, and proper tools, we are all equipped to complete small and large volume projects at competitive pricing.
- With precision-focused CNC machining shop, state-of-the-art machining capabilities, award-winning quality inspections, we ensure quick and accurate production.
- We also offer secondary machining services including etching, engraving, polishing, cryogenic deburring, and coating, among others.
- We can deliver prototypes in quick lead times.
On-time delivery is a cornerstone of our philosophy and we pride ourselves in catering to the requirements of the industries including medical, food processing, machinery, and electronics, electrical, semiconductor, petrochemical and automotive, among others. A few amongst the types of plastic parts we machine on a regular basis include;
- Gear racks
- Roller chains
- Wear strip
No reviews were found for Brogan - CNC Plastic Machining Services. Be the first to review!