Business Continuity Management Services
The impacts of flooding can be devastating for any business. Recent studies have shown that, despite the severe flooding of Summer 2007, two-thirds of UK businesses are still underprepared (source: British Standards Institute). For example, many businesses are still not prepared for forced office relocation or drastic supply chain failure.
Ambiental provides Business Continuity Management Plans (BCMPs) to enable:
- Identification of critical assets and infrastructure at risk (e.g. IT systems; key business functions)
- Estimation of the likelihood of flooding at specific site(s)
- Definition of procedures and emergency response plans.
Our products and services benefit our clients in insurance, manufacturing and the utilities by:
- Speeding-up reaction times and responsiveness
- Reducing risks from flooding
- Reducing down-times and loss of sales
- Identifying critical supply chain vulnerabilities