Business Continuity Services
Our consultants have many years’ experience of delivering business continuity services into organisations of every type. We can help you meet your requirements through tailored consultancy, training or simulated exercises. Whether you require awareness training for your staff, advice on how to complete a Business Impact Analysis or the implementation of a complete business continuity programme, we can help.
LINK was one of the world's first companies to be certified to the British Standard for a Business Continuity Management System, BS25999:2 and our consultants have an in-depth knowledge of the new international business continuity standard, ISO22301.
We offer assistance in the implementation of every aspect of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) lifecycle including:
- Establishing and managing a BCM programme within your organisation
- Understanding your business through Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and risk assessment
- Developing the continuity strategies that will keep your business running
- Developing and implementing business continuity plans and an incident management structure
- Exercising, maintaining and reviewing to ensure your business continuity arrangements are appropriate, up-to-date and effective
- Embedding BCM within your organisation so that all your staff are clear on their roles and responsibilities at the time of any disruption
Whether you’re looking for certification to the new standard or simply need advice on refreshing your arrangements, we'll work closely with you to create a tailored solution that will deliver the results you need.
Our comprehensive, hands on business continuity training programmes are in line with the BS25999 and ISO22301 standards. Designed to help you manage potential threats confidently and effectively, they're backed by our training expertise to help you and get the most valuable learning experience possible.
Exercises and Simulations
We have conducted some of the world's largest business continuity and crisis simulations. From a short scenario running over a few hours to more complex exercises lasting a few days, we provide a unique weatherproofing programme which takes an in-depth look into managing risk within a high pressure environment. And our depth of experience means you can look to the future with confidence.