With 40 years’ experience designing innovative solutions to reduce and control greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, we can assess the size of your emissions footprint, verify emissions assertions, and plan for future regulatory scenarios. Our diverse staff, representing more than 85 distinct disciplines, offers expertise in greenhouse gas and climate change technical support, financial analysis, strategy and policy development, health and risk assessment, and legal analysis.
We are a founding member of The Climate Registry (TCR), an approved provider of technical assistance and certification services for California Climate Action Registry (CCAR), an approved aggregator of emission offsets for the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX).
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Offset Development
- Offset Aggregation
- Emission Inventories
- Emissions Certification/ Technical Assistance
- Carbon Risk Disclosure and Reporting
- Strategy & Policy Development
- Emissions Trading Evaluations
- Financial & Legal Analysis
- Climatological Assessments