From Field Service
Commissioning of AERZEN machines at your premises is, of course, part of our services. Fast and competent. Our experienced AERZEN service technicians will commission the unit and will hand it over to you in turnkey condition.
- Assembly check and laser alignment.
- Procurement of operating state of the stage (oil filling, coolant etc.).
- Check of all security-relevant settings as per example alarm and switch-off values or message to the controlling unit / control room.
- Commissioning of the unit
- All alarm and switch-off values are checked followed by a test run of several hours at operating conditions.
- Issue of the hand-over report
- Support personnel
- Hoisting devices
- Auxiliary power
- Ablutions and dressing room
- Wiring and connection of power supply system
- Connection of piping for process gas and auxiliary material in the plant
Our specialized staff is available for assembly and commissioning of special units and process gas units at any place of the world. Check and preparation of the basis
- Assembly of compressor unit(s), gearing, main engine, oil system
- Installation of supplied silencers, fittings and process gas pipelines
- Assembly of the internal piping of the unit (sealing medium, oil, measuring lines)
- Alignment of clutch(es)
- Erection of acoustic hood
- Filling of lubrication oil and flushing of oil circuit
- Check of instrumentation, compressor control and signal exchange with primary control and function of the electrical safety devices
- Commissioning and test run