Blackstone’s regulatory compliance professionals specialize in the cost-effective, practical resolution of compliance issues. Blackstone personnel are experienced in regulatory compliance across a wide variety of industries.
Blackstone offers the following compliance services:
- Wastewater Discharge Permits (Municipal and NPDES)
- Storm Water Discharge Permits (State and NPDES)
- SARA Title III/EPCRA Reporting
- Emergency Contingency Plans
- Hazardous and Special Waste Management
- Annual Generator/Facility Reporting
- Asbestos/PCB Management
- Corporate Environmental Management Programs
- Spill Response/SPCC Plans
- OSHA/Worker H&S Programs and Training
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
- Fair Housing Accessibilities of America (FHAA) Compliance
With experience nationwide, Blackstone personnel understand the state and local environmental laws and regulations in addition to the federal laws and regulations.