Construction sites have their own set of requirements, including OSHA regulations, which are quite different from industrial facilities. Our Construction Safety Inspections and Services are tailored to the unique requirements of the construction industry, incorporating the requirements for Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste as appropriate.
They are also intended to assist in OSHA Compliance to the provisions of the OSHA Construction Standard 29 CFR 1926. Our services include:
- Performing random or scheduled site visits following a standard checklist or your organization’s construction site safety inspection requirement. The frequency of inspections daily, weekly, monthly will depend on the activity and the potential for injury. The initial audit can generally identify the inspection frequency unless specifications, owner requirements or regulations specify inspection frequency.
- Performing construction site safety inspections and written program audits, which include all safety and health requirements for OSHA compliance and worker protection
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) also called Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Developing site-specific Health and Safety Plans (HASP) when required
- Addressing specific construction hazards and issues such as:
- Confined Space
- Trenching and Shoveling
- Fall Protection
- Vehicle Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Accident Reporting
- Accident Investigation
- Developing corporate safety programs encompassing all elements for construction site safety including OSHA compliance
- Construction Site Safety Training