Airtech understands the complexity of environmental issues faced by a broad range of industries in maintaining and operating its facilities. As a full-service environmental consulting firm, Airtech is 100% involved in the consulting of stationary source air emissions. With minimal impact on productivity, Airtech can help resolve federal, state, and local compliance issues for owners and operators of incinerators, combustors, boilers, oxidizers, engines, scrubbers, baghouses, crushers, flares, and numerous other Air Pollution Control (APC) equipment.
Most popular related searches
Airtech possesses an in-depth, working knowledge o...
Airtech possesses an in-depth, working knowledge of the air quality industry, including a detailed understanding of today’s state and federal air quality regulations; 25 years of air sampling and analysis experience; and expertise in specialized aspects of industrial compliance. With over 8 engineers and 33 Qualified Stack Test Individual (QSTI) on staff, Airtech brings over 25 years of experience to each project, offering a wide range of professional consulting and engineering services such as:
- NSR and PSD analysis
- Title V operating permitting
- Permit evaluation and amendment
- Minor & synthetic minor source permitting
- APEN filing
- 3rd party environmental compliance program management
- Compliance test strategy development
- Emissions inventories
- Determination of compliance requirements for industrial processes
- Record keeping and onsite audits
Process Engineering Services:
- Hazardous waste treatment and air pollution control system evaluation, design, startup, and troubleshooting
- Diagnostic testing such as process optimization in order to maximize production while minimizing operating costs and air emissions
- Waste treatment system and air pollution control system equipment manufacturing
- Supply process controls
- Expert advice on stack testing practices and methodology
No reviews were found for Consulting Services. Be the first to review!