Contamination Studies Groundwater, Soil and Sediment Service
From Our Expertise
Much of SSP&A's current work involves the investigation of groundwater, soil and sediment contamination at regulated sites. We have amassed considerable experience in RCRA, CERCLA, and state programs nationwide.
- Identification of potential sources of contamination, and evaluation of the extent of contamination in groundwater, soil and sediment;
- Identification of potential receptors and assessment and simulation of the fate of contaminants;
- Identification and evaluation of non-aqueous phase liquid (NAPL) and dense non-aqueous liquid (DNAPL) contamination;
- Analysis of historical presence and transport of contaminant;
- Analysis of soil/sediment/groundwater interactions and transport;
- Analysis of sediment impact zone;
- Modeling of contaminant flow and transport.
Moreover, SSP&A can provide the full scope of services for remediation of contamination.