Although most people associate plastic chamber systems with storm water storage, they can also be effectively used for storm water conveyance. Due to the large size of the StormChambers®, a single row can provide a conveyance capacity approximately equivalent to 48 inch diameter pipe.
- Significantly lower material and installation cost.
- Significantly quicker and easier to install.
- Significantly better water quality enhancement.
- Recharges ground water supplies.
- Helps maintain base flow to streams, wetlands, and other water bodies.
- Provides peak flow attenuation.
- Reduces pond storage requirements.
- Significantly reduces algal blooms and pond maintenance.