Custom-built Facilities Services
Custom solutions from the accommodation specialists. We specialize in the design, engineering, production, transportation and installation of a variety of modular or site-built facilities. We provide unsurpassed support across the lifecycle of your project. Our expertise is based on successfully designing, building and operating facilities that collectively accommodate more than 30,000 people in remote regions around the world.
Centralized project management
In addition to offering fully integrated services, one of the main advantages of working with Civeo is our commitment to centralized project management. Housing all experts under one roof allows close collaboration and timely turnover from one stage of your project to the next.
- Reduced overall timelines from conception to startup
- Consistent singular focus on project vision and objectives
- Reduction of management costs over the project lifetime
- Rather than managing several contractors on your own, you’re able to focus on your core responsibilities
Design & Engineering
- Facility design and project management
- Engineering disciplines in-house include: structural, electrical, mechanical, environmental and civil
- Drafting services and 3D parametric modeling
- Modular, knockdown or site-built forms
- Energy-efficient facilities
- Engineering for extreme climates
We have abundant capacity to deliver projects of significant scope with over 400,000 ft2 of manufacturing space in Canada, Australia and the United States.
- Advantages of modular construction:
- Modular or site-built
- LEAN practices maximize building efficiencies
- Four international manufacturing facilities
- Award-winning design (Modular Building Institute).
Facilities destined for operation in remote locations around the world are more complex in terms of the design process. We approach the design and construction of these facilities with consideration for the mode of transportation to your project site (which may include any combination of truck, train, ship, barge, aircraft, helicopter and snow vehicle), as well as any unique challenges related to onsite installation and operation of your facility.
Our integrated site prep/install services include:
- Permitting and ground work
- Water and wastewater systems
- Power generation
- Facility installation and maintenance