Customer Care Services
In Vitro Technologies Customer Care is committed to providing an outstanding level of service with every aspect of customer contact. The team consists of highly trained and motivated individuals with a commitment to continuous improvement ensuring that In Vitro Customer Care provides an insightful, positive experience with all facets of customer interaction.
Who we are
In Vitro Technologies Customer Care is a group of committed, trained individuals that value every aspect of our interactions with you, our customer. We are dedicated to continued growth and development; our procedures are continually audited both internally and externally to ensure that we meet both internal compliance and external certifications.
We value our customers and our customers’ experience and aim to provide personalised service in line with your expectations.
Customer Care standards
As part of our ‘Service Commitment’ to our customers we will;
- Ensure all orders received by 1.00pm AEST are dispatched same day for stocked items.
- Provide timely and accurate advice of shipment timeframes every time via an email based order confirmation notification, ensuring you are kept continually appraised of your order status.
- Concentrate on continuous improvement by reviewing call quality and implement on-going training and improvement strategies with the aim to go ‘above & beyond’ on every call.
- Provide specialised customer service in all areas of the In Vitro Technologies business across the Medical, Scientific and Diagnostic channels.
- Respond to all emails within 4 business hours.