In the event that your enterprise has higher security needs, physical destruction ensures that your data devices and the information stored on them cannot be accessed. Our portable hard drive crusher plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet and destroys all disk-drive platters and the contained data. We can process hundreds of drives per hour, allowing your on-site security or IT staff to review the process in person. ROUND2 then places the crushed drives into a secure container for delivery to a ROUND2 processing facility and the final recovery of non-ferrous metals. The customer receives a Certificate of Destruction and a detailed Disposition Report after the asset disposal process is completed.
Most popular related searches
Benefits of using our service:
- Effective – Our crushing tool is more effective and safer than degaussing, drill presses, or the “hammer” technique.
- Fast Systems – We can process hundreds of 3.5″ hard drives per hour.
- Visible Results – Unlike degaussing, you can visually confirm that our secure data destruction services have been completed.
- Quick Set Up – The self-contained hard drive punch takes just minutes to set up and take down.
- Quality Support – We will assist your support staff and can remove hard disk drives from machines and record asset details of crushed drives.