You can’t manage what you don’t measure. The basis for an effective energy or sustainability strategy is access to good quality data. This data allows for the progress of the programme to be measured and monitored to show successes and understand failures. Carbon Credentials’ Data Management solution has been designed to benefit different people at various levels in an organisation, providing a fully comprehensive solution. From the Facilities Manager, to the Energy Manager, and all the way up to the CEO/CFO, this system has its advantages for everyone.
- Reduced management time needed to complete compliance requirements
- Targeted communications, putting the data in a useful and compelling form
- Consolidated compliance data collation and document management
- Support for sustainability reporting activities, such as the Carbon Disclosure Project
- Assistance with sustainability reporting or energy management software, including implementation and on-going administration
The right energy management software can help businesses to not only reduce their carbon footprint, but also to account for it in an organised way. Using an on-demand Carbon & Energy Management System will enable organisations to manage and report against sustainability programme goals, and manage energy and resource costs. Our data management solution works with organisations to identify and implement sustainability initiatives, resulting in:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Improved company image
- Maximised shareholder value
- Risk mitigation
From Data To Information: Driving Use Out Of The Figures:
Data is the means to an end. For many, data is needed to understand what is happening and then make informed decisions on how to improve. The data should provide the information required to know what to do next. Our data management services focus on building solid figures that can then be transformed into quality information. This is the kind of information that can be used to make sound decisions on future projects and policies.
In this way, Carbon Credentials’ data management and communications services work together to provide informed data analysis, data visualisation and targeted communications that meet the needs of each of the facilities manager, energy manager, sustainability team and the CFO.