Dealer/Distributor Development Service
Many organizations have accepted the premise that there is a natural conflict between profitability and market share. This assumption is a fundamental barrier to be overcome by all manufacturers as they manage their distribution/dealer network, and by all distributors/dealers as the market rebounds. At some point, the requirement to create a focus, a vision and structure, with which one views the financial performance of a distributor/dealer, becomes obvious.
If there is a clear vision regarding the financial success of a distributor and the critical variables that drive that success, then those closest to the process will see an attractive economic return. We constantly need to reinforce the attractive return on investment that being a distributor/dealer offers.
To accomplish the above, Currie Management Consultants focuses on a commitment to continuous management training and review for the distribution/dealer organization. In actual practice there are three components that make up this process. They are: a single generally accepted reporting format, ongoing financial composites and periodic seminar training.
Currie Management Consultants dealer/distributor development involves the following:
Distributor/Dealer Enhancement Strategies
- Establishing a vision
- Distribution point review through trading area assessments — Dealerization
- Development of the strategic vision including a financial model – Distribution Analysis
- Certified sales professional programs
- Dealer excellence programs
Distributor/Dealer Training Seminars
- General Management Seminar
- Sales Management Workshop
- Parts Management Workshop
- Service Management Workshop
- Rental Management Workshops