Decommissioning & Decontamination
Automation is a key component in most process facilities. Proper design and programming of the control system ensures optimal plant operation. Golder Associates provides clients with design capabilities for instrumentation and control systems followed up by programming, panel assembly, and commissioning of simple to complex systems. We help our clients get the most from their new or existing systems and assist in developing, advancing, and improving their control and monitoring processes.
- Consulting, project planning and methodologies, design standards, project quality procedures, documentation, testing, and implementation.
- Ongoing support from project concept to final commissioning.
- Identifying process needs based on certain performance criteria, environmental conditions, connectivity, and reliability for each process application. Each project requires customized instrumentation dependent on the process, measurement,and control variables.
- We build supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems that quantitatively track processes and generate reports, allowing clients to effectively operate and monitor their processes.
- We program programmable logic controllers (PLC) in a wide variety of applications and operations from micro PLC programs serving clients at remote locations to large complex PLC programs for municipal water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Golder builds all panels in a UL508A certified shop
- Providing solutions for all your remote asset monitoring and equipment control needs using a wide variety of technologies including satellite, cellular,spread spectrum, and licensed radio.