Decommissioning & Facilities Management
Parsons are experts in decommissioning of obsolete scrubbing systems, including safe transportation from site and disposal of equipment.
Our comprehensive service includes:
Parsons offer a comprehensive decommissioning service that consists of:
- Equipment testing and identification.
- Preparation of cleaning protocols to ensure the safe disposal of any contents.
- Correct containment of hazardous materials.
- Arranging and overseeing the safe disposal of toxic materials, in accordance with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- The production of Method Statements to ensure the safe removal of equipment from site.
- Arrangement of police escorts and support personnel, as required.
- The breaking and disposal of equipment, in accordance with all statutory requirements, including full certification and documentation.
- Development and commitment to systems and processes that minimise environmental impact. Wherever possible this includes recycling of equipment.