Demonstrations, On-Site Training, Consultancy Services
Indicative options - In close collaboration with Mermayde, an enthusiastic environmental consultancy founded in 1994, we offers activities related to consultancy, demonstrations, workshops etc. for application of the MOSSELMONITOR.
The following are examples of our support activities. It will be obvious that other options can be arranged (e.g. instruction at our premises, longer periods, more monitors, organisation of specialist discussions, a workshop, ...)
A one-day operation with discussion on the application of biological early warning systems and the MOSSELMONITOR® in particular.
Demonstration of its functioning using stored data sets.
No in situ operation.
As option 1, but a two-day operation, including additionally:
- on site employment (either in situ or in a flow-through system)
- demonstration of the functioning, with real time data collection
- demonstration of data treatment options.
As option 2, but a one week (5 days) practical demonstration with additional:
- a full practical training on the MOSSELMONITOR;
- full three days on line data collection in a realistic application;
- evaluation of the collected data;
- report of the one-week demonstration.
As option 3, but with an extended period of exposure at a field or laboratory location
(e.g. an additional 5 weeks), including:
- leasing of one MOSSELMONITOR for an additional five weeks;
- full data treatment and evaluation of the total period of six weeks;
- optimisation of the on site instrument setting;
- full data and evaluation report.
Long terms contracts (> 2 months).
A MOSSELMONITOR system is leased.
After installation by our specialists, training of your staff, etc., the data collected is transferred to Mermayde (diskette by post or e-mail) for evaluation. Frequencies may vary (per day to per month), or only in case of observed/expected effects.
Reports will be submitted in the Dutch or English language, unless agreed otherwise.
Mussels (Dreissena polymorpha or Mytilus edulis) may be provided by (air) mail.