Our diagnostics starts with samples (organs, isolates, swab samples) from your animals. We isolate the pathogens and characterise those thoroughly. After about 7-14 days you will receive a detailed report containing all information from specific tests we offer:
- diagnosis of unknown bacterial infections in all kind of animals
- specific cultivation of Riemerella from animal sources on self-developed media, this works best from heads of infected animals
- diagnosis specially looking for pathogens of the AHP - group (Actinobacillus, Haemophilus, Pasteurella) and their characterisation
- cultivation and characterisation of Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale, Bordetella spp., Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, Moraxella spp., Coenonia anatina, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp.
- isolation and characterisation of E. coli, Salmonella spp. and others as well as pathogens of the Enterobacteriaceae family.
- isolation and toxin-test and toxin-characterization of Cl. perfringens, Cl. septicum, Cl. norvyi and other pathogenic Cl. spp.
- isolation and characterisation of pathogenicPseudomonas spp.
All results are send to you immediately in a way you prefer (phone, fax and / or e-mail) and you are individually advised on a strategy in respect to epidemiological and therapeutically consequences. If you wish, we will then develop an autologous / autogenous vaccine for your animals on the basis of our diagnosis.