Secured destruction of records has become an unavoidable necessity for today’s business world. Whether your organization is handling classified information for the private sector, or is producing proprietary information about your company's operations and/or products, this information could prove devastating if exposed.
Environmental Services of North America, Inc. can provide your company with our aggressive, proactive Document Shredding Program to include the pickup, destruction and recycling of all paper documents generated at your facility. Non-paper items such as film, fiche, credit cards and other difficult media may also be included in this program for secured destruction and disposal.
- Onsite automated destruction of all paper documents and materials using state-of-the-art shredding vehicles maximizes security
- Recycling of materials after destruction satisfies any regulatory, environmental and/or community needs for recycling and reduces disposal costs
- Locking Document Security Consoles and 90-Gallon Carts provided for central collection of documents simplifies collection
- Bonded drivers collect documents from Carts off dock or from Consoles inside offices to eliminate need for housekeeping labor
- Deskside trays provided for convenient use by office workers
- Complete training and educational materials for management, housekeeping and employees minimizes your headaches implementing and maintaining program
- Ongoing program management assures employee participation and good record-keeping.