Drinking Water Treatment
From Product Applications
The treatment of drinking water is a multiple step process which incorporates pretreatment, filtration and disinfection technologies. The level of cleanliness of the feed water will determine the treatments needed to produce safe drinking water for public consumption.
Below are some of the technologies, systems and process solutions which are offered for the treatment of drinking water.
- Onsite Sodium Hypochlorite Generation Systems for freshwater
- Onsite Sodium Hypochlorite Generation Systems for seawater
- Chlorine Dioxide Generators
- Inorganic Removal Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems (Membrane Filtration)
- Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems