Drive Retrofits Services
- Fabricated steel drives
- Precision ring gear
- Oil-lubricated drives or fully grease-lubricated drives
- Torkmatic overload protection
- Digital torque readouts
- Drives for any application
- Generally considered the best drives on the market
- Ease of operation
- Short lead time
- Seamless drop in replacement process
When you purchase a WesTech retrofit drive, an engineer will come to your plant to take detailed field measurements. Using this information, we can custom design a drive to fit your needs to ensure a seamless conversion with minimal downtime.
If you need to replace a WesTech drive, just give us a call with your job number and we’ll take care of everything else.
As with all WesTech products, we stand behind our drives. And if you need to replace a drive, you might as well have the best.