Drop Trailer Service
Agricultural Recycling Services Inc is currently initializing a drop trailer program This service is created to assist manufacturers, waste generators, distribution centers or any other company to handle their recyclable waste. Program Information (for post industrial clean material): ARS will drop a 40 feet trailer at one of your locations for you to load throughout the month. (Cardboard, plastics and metal are all accepted). When the container is full, ARS will pick it up and deliver another empty trailer to stay at your location.
Depending on the type of plastic and the state the plastic is in will determine whether we will be able to provide this service free of charge ,or if we would have to charge a reasonable tipping.
Materials that will not require intensive labor to ship would have higher chance of little to no tipping, while material that will require baling and sorting might incur a cost.
To qualify for this service:
- Facility must have over 25000 LB of plastic waste.
- Within 200 miles of our facility
Program Information (for post industrial dirtier material):
- ARS will drop 12 gaylord boxes at your locations for you to load throughout the month.
- (Cardboard, plastics and metal are all accepted)
- At the end of the month, ARS will pick it up and deliver an additional 12 gay lord boxes to stay at your location.
- The material may contain a bit of contamination, but may not be leaking or contain hazardous material. \
- This service will not be free, pricing for this service depends on type of material.
To qualify for our service:
- Within 150 miles of our facility