Dust and Air Investigations Service
ESG have wide experience in designing monitoring solutions to a range of environmental problems commonly encountered in the workplace and wider environment including air quality, building hygiene, occupational and nuisance dust monitoring and a range of other environmental and occupational health issues. This work is backed up by our in-house UKAS accredited laboratories.
Our work in this field includes:
- Occupational hygiene monitoring of workplace exposures to dust and other substances hazardous to health, in accordance with COSHH and HSE regulations and guidance
- Nuisance dust monitoring for construction and development projects including long term deposition monitoring and boundary monitoring schemes
- Undertaking COSHH assessments of workplace exposures to substances hazardous to health
- Spike investigations, monitoring, surveys and risk assessments for the presence of migrating gases
- Bio-monitoring and other microbiological assessments of clean rooms
Work within these fields is carried out to relevant standards including HSE guidance.