Stratigraphy — Describe strata at high-resolution (0.1ft). Geological maps — Produce high-resolution (1ft) geological maps. Geological cross sections — Produce cross sections from borings & geophysics.
- Geomorphology — Map the configuration of geological bodies
- Interwell strata — Interpret & predict the configuration of strata between wells
- Core analyses — Analyze the core properties in terms of the rock fabric
- Carbonate fabrics — Correlate granular-to-moldic fabrics with physical properties
- Hydrothermal fabrics — Determine fabric of hydrothermally alerted rocks
- Karsting & fractures — Map karsts & fracture systems for geotechnical purposes
- Modern/surface sediment facies — Map sediments based on sonar reflectivity