Stratigraphic evaluation — Beyond formation evaluation, calibrate, acquire & interpret borehole logs in order to determine the 3D configuration & continuity between wells.
- Interwell stratigraphy — Determine the configuration of strata from cross-well seismic & interwell geology
- Fractures — Determine fracture density, direction, filling material & permeabilty
- Carbonates — Integrate data & geology of strata to predict reservoir performance
- Heavy oil — Measure the dynamic properties of heavy oil in sands & shales
- High-resolution interwell seismic — Monitor heavy oil production
- CO2 sequestration — Determine the reservoir properties & monitor the CO2 injection
- Core analyses — XCT, XRF, XRD, thin-section imaging, ultrasonic properties