From Toxicology Services
We’re ready to discuss all of your ecotoxicology study needs, whether you are in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, chemical, crop protection, food additive or animal health industry. Let’s get together and discuss the effects of your compound on biotic systems in water, water-sediment and terrestrial environments––data required for many regulatory applications. No matter the stability or solubility of your compound, our tests are performed using substance-specific chemical analysis. This time-tested approach stabilizes your compound and confirms actual exposure concentrations during testing.
- Acute and chronic tests performed on internationally recognized species at varying trophic levels
- Static, semi-static and flow-through conditions available
- In vivo study designs to assess endocrine disruption
- Biodegradation of organic substances
- Terrestrial testing on earthworms, plants and non-target arthropods