Emergency & Crisis Management - Consulting Services
TRP has developed thousands of response plans since 1995, and utilizes personnel with actual industry experience in developing and assessing all aspects of emergency management, crisis management, and business continuity programs.
In today’s environment, there are many challenges faced by those responsible for managing corporate emergency and crisis management programs, including:
- Maintaining multiple and complex response plans
- Developing site-specific response strategies
- Managing duplicate contacts and other information in multiple plans
- Frequently changing compliance requirements
- Potential regulatory penalties and fines
TRP’s range of services include, but are not limited to:
- Developing Response Plans for a variety of regulatory requirements and operations
- Performing Audits and Assessments for regulatory compliance and “best practices”
- Developing Emergency and Crisis Management Programs, including team organization, command center recommendation, plans, training, and exercise programs
- Developing Response Plan Content, including plot plans, sensitivity maps, and verification of telephone numbers for an functional and timely response
- Developing Oil Spill Tactical Plans for response strategies downstream of your facilities and pipelines
- Developing Response Pre-Plans for fires, confined space, and high angle rescues
- Designing and Facilitation of training and exercise programs
- Assuming Roles on your Incident Management Team
- Developing Training content and materials
- Conducting Business Impact Analysis to identify critical business processes and generate content for Business Continuity Plans
TRP can provide personnel to visit your facility to:
- Gather or Verify Site-Specific Information for Oil Spill Response, Emergency Response, SPCC Plans, Oil Spill Tactical Plans, and Fire Pre-Plans.
- Provide Professional Engineer Certification for SPCC plans.
- Develop Oil Spill Tactical Plans for response strategies downstream of your facilities and pipelines.
- Develop Response Pre-Plans for tanks, process units, buildings, and truck racks, and high angle and confined space rescue.
- Conduct Emergency Response Assessments of personnel, response equipment, plans, and response contractors.