Pumps, grinders, controls, valves, generators and other wastewater equipment are vital components of critical systems. We consider the cornerstone of our business to be our ability to respond to customers' emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep these critical systems up and running. We maintain this service by paying a rotating group of technicians to be on call around the clock. Service crews will respond in mechanics trucks that are stocked with many of the materials needed to make on site repairs. These crews can be supplemented with additional technicians, laborers and supervisors depending upon the magnitude of an emergency by summoning additional employees.
Pumping Services provides the following types of emergency service requests:
- Pump and equipment breakdowns
- Electrical and mechanical repairs in pump stations
- Control troubleshooting
- Delivery and set up of rental equipment
- Emergency sewage bypass implementation
- Delivery of new equipment or parts