EMS/ISO 14001 Support
In contrast to a regulatory-driven approach to environmental management, ISO 14000 challenges organizations to establish their own environmental objectives, develop effective implementation strategies, measure progress, commit to continual improvement, improve employee awareness, and establish individual and collective responsibilities. Trinity Consultants assists clients in preparing for ISO 14001 certification in a variety of ways.
- Performing a gap analysis between existing environmental management systems and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System – Specification with Guidance for Use) or Responsible Care 14001 requirements
- Developing and implementing missing EMS elements
- Coaching clients on how to achieve real, measurable value from an EMS
- Training management and employees
- Documenting ISO 14001 conformity
- Assisting with self-certification