Energy Conservation Services
In our experience most traditional energy audits do not focus on client mission-critical systems. Clean Air Technologies foundations are built on our high level of engineering competency in Critical Air Movement systems; this allows us to produce a multilevel energy audit report to satisfy key stakeholders within your business (Production, Procurement, Engineering and Quality Assurance).
Our primary aims are:
To reduce the Air Movement Systems energy consumption and carbon emissions by :-
- Auditing energy consumption in critical Cleanroom and Bio-safety facilities.
- Implement the best balance between regulatory compliance and optimum air delivery efficiency.
- Implement agreed changes and re-validate to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to your Standard Operating Procedures is maintained.
- Produce Report in line with Carbon Reduction Commitment data requirements.
- Air Movement System Audit Survey (HVAC/AHU)
- Predict savings utilising our bespoke Energy Audit Standard Operating Processes and Procedures.
- Identify non-System Invasive Savings.
- Identify System Invasive Savings including cost of change and project plan.
- Calculate your capital expenditure payback period based on your current accounting practices.
- Air Movement System Implementation (HVAC/AHU)
- Benchmark of environmental / compliance prior to commencement for ISO / GMP validation
- Carry out modifications
- Verify predicted costs v actual costs.
- Re-validate your environment to comply with your ISO classification and Standard Operating Procedures.