We have assessed 30,000+ acres in California, planned and designed 18,000+ acres of native habitat in California, and created and restored 10,000+ acres of valuable native habitats. The value we can bring to you and your clients is our innovative approach to meeting wetland, endangered species and oak mitigation obligations. Give us a call to find out more about this new approach.
- Natural resource opportunities and constraints analyses
- Natural resource planning and design
- Mitigation planning and design
- Stormwater detention basin design with incorporated habitat value
- Natural resource community and human community interface design collaboration