Environmental Assessment Services
GBK provides a full range of environmental assessment, site investigation and consulting services. Our abilities range from Phase I surveys to sample plan design to on-site evaluations of potential environmental, occupational health and safety risks and compliance aspects. GBK will apply established industry procedures to provide cost-effective solutions, reducing analytical costs and optimizing project turnaround time. Through our project path management system, clients keep track of progress in real-time.
GBK offers its services in many areas, including:
- Surface and groundwater sampling and analysis
- NPDES compliance determinations
- Drinking water quality investigations
- Landfill gas monitoring
- Contaminated land sampling and analysis
- Result interpretation and statistical and trend analysis
- CAA GDC risk assessment and air release modeling
- Work plan and QAMP development
- EPA Data Quality Objectives conformance
- CERCLA/SARA Title III reporting
- Phase I/II investigations
- Phase III remediations performed in conjunction with our experienced partners
- Hydrological/Hydrogeological studies
GBK is dedicated to providing its clients the highest level of professional services through the use of Board Certified Professionals and nationally accredited laboratories. Developing and Implementing Compliance Assurance Programs
GBK conducts environmental site assessments to include Phase I/II Site Assessments anywhere clients have need of the service. With years of experience you can be assured that the report you receive from GBK will be detailed, accurate and performed by an qualified environmental professional.
Our Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Report is prepared in general accordance with ASTM Standard E 1527 and may include:
- Thorough site inspection with a review of adjacent property use;
- Review of multiple historical source, including aerial photographs, historical maps, and city directories;
- Review of regulatory agency records, including contacts with local fire, health, building and water quality agencies;
- Thorough interviews of knowledgeable property representatives, including owners, occupants, neighbors, etc.;
- Review of physical setting information, including site topography, geology, and hydrology;
- Thorough and concise conclusions and recommendations from an Environmental Professional;
- Complete confidentiality of report findings; and
- Assessment will be stopped immediately upon any 'Red Flags'
Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessment and Due Diligence
On November 1st, 2006 the All Appropriate Inquiry rule (AAI) became effective as the requirement for Phase I audits meeting the liability requirements for the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) protection. GBK has always conducted assessments in compliance with ASTM E 1527-05 standards meeting the higher professional qualifications required.