RIZZO's environmental scientists have significant experience in environmental assessments and regulatory compliance for proposed and existing power generation and mining facilities, and for various civil infrastructure projects. Our team specifically provides diversified support to utilities, developers, manufacturers, non-profit organizations, and government agencies around the world, and works to enhance environmental quality and minimize environmental impacts and liabilities.
RIZZO specializes in NEPA-conforming environmental assessments in accordance with the requirements of federal and state regulatory agencies in the United States, and conducts similar projects worldwide in accordance with international and country-specific requirements. RIZZO aims to contribute to global sustainable development, working closely with host countries and communities, respecting local laws and customs, and ensuring equitable sharing of benefits and opportunities. Accordingly, our team members work closely with clients to identify needs, develop strategies, and fulfil sustainable development objectives.
RIZZO's services address water, air, and soil resources, as well as terrestrial and aquatic habitats, as well as environmental management system applications.
Environmental Services Include:
- Environmental Baseline Analyses
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Environmental Inspection & Audits
- Environmental Management & Planning
- Field-Based Environmental & Ambient Condition Monitoring
- General Environmental Monitoring & Construction & Operations Monitoring
- Meteorological Conditions Assessments
- Mitigation & Remedial Actions Documentation
- Mitigation & Remedial Measures Development
- Monitoring Instrument Systems Planning & Deployment
- Permitting & Licensing Submittals & Negotiations
- Property Transfer Due Diligence Investigations
- Regulator Interactions During Project Planning
- Regulatory Analysis & Regulatory Requirement Input Development
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention & Management Plans