All services offered by NCC are managed by competent staff with practical onsite experience. We provide competitively priced audit and advisory services, providing value added assurance and risk mitigation solutions.
Through our realistic and practical approach, we focus on improving our clients’ capacity to comply with environmental requirements and best practice standards.
Advisory and specialised services
NCC offers a wide range of environmental consulting services, some of which include:
- Permit Identification & Applications (including water use licences, vehicles in coastal zones, heritage sites, fauna & flora, waste management and other related aspects)
- Botanical Search & Rescue
- Environmental Performance and Quality Monitoring
- Environmental Inductions & Awareness Training
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Design, Planning, Implementation and Review
- Environmental Management Plan/Programme (EMP) Development
- Risk Assessment & Method Statements
With our strategic partners, NCC provides a suite of auditing and readiness assessment services. These include compliance and conformance audits against:
- National, Provincial and local legislation;
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System Standard requirements; as well as
- International and sector specific best practice standards and protocols.
Environmental and Health & Safety Due Diligence
We provide our clients with a comprehensive understanding of the health, safety and environmental (HSE) risks and liabilities associated with organisational change such as acquisitions, mergers or restructuring deals.
Through our process-driven approach we will systematically review and provide guidance on HSE aspects that present risks and/or liabilities associated with organisational changes such as acquisitions, mergers or restructuring deals.
We identify and assess the HSE risks and liabilities affecting our clients in the following areas:
- Operational issues (historical, current and future)
- Legal issues
- Best practice and arranged requirements
- Reputational and stakeholder issues
- Financial loss