Environmental Consulting Services
Whether you are motivated by fear of noncompliance and resulting penalties or proactively striving to become efficient and quality conscience, ETS can guide you through the auditing maze. ETS' experience, auditing protocols and software are positive and beneficial management tools which:
Evaluate your company`s level of compliance with f...
- Evaluate your company's level of compliance with federal, state and local regulations in key areas including hazardous waste management, emergency planning and inventory reporting requirements associated hazardous materials, air quality issues, wastewater discharges and employee health and safety issues
- Prepare responses to litigation or regulatory proceedings
- Provide information on environmental, health and safety standards to ensure a safer workplace
- Assist in developing cost-saving measures such as waste minimization and product substitution which reduce or eliminate certain regulatory requirements
- Assist in risk-management related issues to assure adequate reserve accounts or insurance coverage
- Define the limitations of individual and corporate liability
- Provide necessary information for permitting or other regulatory requirements
- Provide information needed for overall corporate planning, including mergers, acquisitions and personnel development.
No reviews were found for Environmental Consulting Services. Be the first to review!