Environmental Management of Building Systems
Conducting Facility Audits of Commercial and Industrial Properties to Assess Owner’s and/or Tenant’s Compliance with Environmental Regulations Dealing with Hazardous Materials, Hazardous Waste, Air Emissions, and Storm Water and Sanitary Sewer Discharges; Conducting Assessments of Indoor Air Quality.
- Performing Surveys for the Presence of Asbestos, Lead, Mold and Other Potential Contaminants within Building Systems;
- Planning, Designing and Implementing Remediation Programs to Mitigate Contaminants in Building Systems;
- Providing abatement management services, including: specifications, bid assistance, submittal review, project monitoring, air sampling and clearance documentation for ACM, LBP, mold and other hazard abatement projects;
- Preparing Operations and Maintenance Plans (O&M Plans) for Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint and Mold; and
- Training Building Maintenance Personnel to Assist in Compliance with O&M Plans