Essential Sampling Services
- Cell count
- Fat and Protein
- Yield per cow (additional cost)
- History per cow (additional cost)
- Tests for additional diseases - Lepto, IBR, BVD and Johnes (additional cost)
- Sampler to take the milk samples (additional cost)
- Email - csv file (for spreadsheets and on farm software)
- Text messaging (the worst 10 cell count results)
Customers using on farm software or automated parlours can receive a comma separated (CSV) file by email which can be used in most spreadsheet packages and on farm software. The file will contain fat, protein, cells and yield if required.
Ordering is very easy. We can take orders by credit card over the phone, or set up a direct debit for you. We can even send someone to take the samples for you.
Prices start from as little as 50 pence per cow (200 samples would cost 58p per cow paid by Direct Debt or 85p per cow for the Ad Hoc service). Full instructions are provided with each kit and there is no minimum or maximum number of samples you can take.