Europlastix Trading / Partnerships
Overseas partners / Agents to sell recycled plastics in their Countries / Regions in one of two ways: You tell us what your customers require and we source it for you, we notify you what products we have available and you find buyers. Overseas partners / Companies wishing to establish businesses, subsidiaries, branches or offices in the UK to purchase materials processed or un-processed.
- Companies that want to sell materials to recycle or recycled products into the UK or Europe.
- Companies wishing to sell recycling machinery in the UK or Europe.
- Companies wishing to introduce new materials or processes into the UK or Europe.
- The use of our Broker Carrier License, our office, telephone, fax and computer facilities.
- Our expertise in buying, selling and trading machinery and materials.
- Customer site visits on your behalf.
- Locate materials and negotiate purchases.
- We offer to purchase, process or semi-process (if required), warehouse, consolidate, handle
- loading and documentation. packaging, transport and shipping.
- Collect and send samples, specifications, and photographs of materials,
- We will buy any materials but will specialise in waste plastics, metals, paper & cardboard, glass, textiles, rubber and other production waste.
- We can either buy and sell directly, or work on a commission basis whereby we agree a percentage across the board for everything we purchase. We can also offer these services on a monthly fee basis or as a percentage of invoice value. We are open to negotiation.