Hazardous Waste Treatment Storage and Disposal Services
Clean Water Environmental LLC has held a RCRA Facility Part B permit to operate a hazardous waste Treatment Storage and Disposal Facility (TSDF) since 1995. EPA hazardous wastes, as defined in 40 CFR part 261 and OAC 3745-51, presently permitted for management at the facility are listed below. These permitted wastes are accepted for storage and transferred off-site for fuels blending, incineration or stabilization. Some transfers are “as is,” in container while others are bulked up for transport.
Acceptable Waste Codes:
- D001, D004, D005, D006, D007, D008, D009, D011, D018, D019, D021, D022, D023, D024, D025, D026, D027, D028, D029, D034, D035, D036, D038, D039, D040, D043;
- F001, F002, F003, F004, F005, F037, F038;
- K048, K049, K050, K051, K087;
- U002, U019, U031, U052, U056, U057, U070, U071, U072, U080, U112, U117, U121, U140, U154, U159, U161, U171, U196, U210, U211, U220, U226, U227, U228, U239.
Waste Acceptance and Processing Criteria
- Incompatible wastes, PCBs, pesticides, explosive, corrosive or reactive wastes are not accepted at this time.
- No waste is scheduled for pickup or shipment into the facility without prior analysis (pre-screening) as per our WAP.
- The characteristics of the waste must be among those that the facility is permitted to accept.
- No hazardous waste shipment will be accepted at the facility unless the shipment is accompanied by a hazardous waste manifest which meets the requirement of 40 CFR Part 262.
Liquid and solid organic wastes are transferred off-site for processing into energy-efficient, high-Btu combustible fuels for energy recovery. This process provides alternative fuel for cement kiln operations and meets strict federal, state and cement kiln specifications.
No reviews were found for Hazardous Waste Treatment Storage and Disposal Services. Be the first to review!